T-A-G-G-E-D!!!!!

arikko n blinky both caught me!! hehe!
okieee..so here goes!

A-Available?: for wott?? :S! depends..:D

B-Best friend: my bestest frnd wud b my boii! n there r 4 other nuts who brighten my days!

C-Cake or Pie?: Cake!! make that CHOCOLATE CAKE! *yummmy*

D-Drink of choice: water all the way..!

E-Essential thing used everyday: my fone!!

F-Favourite colour: all of em! :D! but i hav this special thingy 4 pastel colors! :D

G-Gummi bears or worms: worms :S! : TEDDY bears! hehe..

H-Hometown: magey MALE' maa farivefa reechey!!

I-Indulgence: ice-cream! chocolates! mind boggling stuff! foood! MuSicK!! n my dearest gandu, ofcourse;)

J-January or February: January. its special. :) oh, wait a minute. February is special 2..errmm..oke fine, January it is! its special-er than February!

K-Kids and names: yeah, they al hav names..

L-Life: its one wobbly ride!

M-Marriage date: sooon i wish! ;). *lost in dreamworld*

N-Number of siblings: one idiotic younger brother

O-Oranges or apples: both!

P-Phobias: EXAMS!!!

Q-Quote: A wise man once said,"Make things as simple as possible, not any simpler"

R-Reason to smile: being loved by my sweetheart lyk no other,family,frendss n simple simple joys in life...even a kind word wud do..hehe

S-Season: happy season!


T-Tag three people: callι ριxєlғcuкєя, anjelica annnnnd ShAhA ! =D

U-Unknown fact about me: ein? i duno nethin unknown abt me :S..

V-Vegetable you do not like: cheee! i hate all of 'em! hmp!

W-Worst habit: leavin the water tap running *guilty smile* n..i duno, mamma yah ingeynee!

X-x-rays you have had: loads of 'em!

Y-Your favorite food: hoonu roshi n kulhi kulhi rihaakuru, n BISKIT puddin! n...piizza n submarine n icecream n...damn! now im hungry!

Z-Zodiac: Scorpio.

finito!

there u gooo!

^_^


tataa!


image: flickr

11 Comments:

blinkgurl said...

i also luv roshi and rihaakuru ^.^


ur blog ah c-box eh laan v nu dho?:P hehe

shweetikle said...

agree with blinky
the last part i mean =\

BubbleToes said...

blinkgirl: c box eh?..hmmm//il think abt tht ;)

shweeet: oki doki..me wil think

Lavendergirl said...

Is that Im the only one who like vegetables?? **thinking**

callι guяl said...

here are my answers
=D

A-Available?: i dont think so
B-Best friend: levitan, my lil sissyter, my fat sister and black sis (thats what we call each other *shrug*)

C-Cake or Pie?: dusnt really matter, am not a fan of sweet stuff.

D-Drink of choice: 3 choice greeen *yum*

E-Essential thing used everyday: pencils and erasers

F-Favourite colour: blue, black and white

G-Gummi bears or worms: worms, i love gross stuff '_'

H-Hometown: Male'

I-Indulgence: levitan, my friends, rasli, my notebook, any thing spicy ;D

J-January or February: February i'd have to say. 2007 February is wen my life changed from sorrows to happiness ;)


K-Kids and names: agreed, im a weirdo. and yes ive thought abt is :$

L-Life: you have to face the ups and downs in ure life, whether u like it or not

M-Marriage date: once again, ive thought abt it. 4 or 5 years later

N-Number of siblings: my loabi loabi dhombe

O-Oranges or apples: eugh, neither. i hate fruits

P-Phobias: Ants. elephants are scared of ants right? no wait, thats mouse. :$ well, this elephant is scared of ants

Q-Quote: never let a fool kiss you, never ever let a kiss fool you

R-Reason to smile: levitan, 3 of my friends who never back stabbed me, my family and most importantly, supari

S-Season: i wanna say winter?


T-Tag three people: levitan pixelfucker, cute kat princez, shaari

U-Unknown fact about me: im damn lazy, i hardly move but im really tall for a girl. god knows why :|

V-Vegetable you do not like: i love vegetables, but i dont like....um....*thinks*...TOMATO

W-Worst habit: i say what i want into peoples faces. im too straight forward, it aint good.

X-x-rays you have had: i cant remember but the last one i took was my chests. but i did take loads before

Y-Your favorite food: nasandhura lasagna, panino, my mums chiken! (dont take that the wrong way, eugh) kulhi rihaakuru and roshi like u, scoop pizza, submarines and i can go on and on, and on!

Z-Zodiac: Leo, ahaa! i eat u! i eat u all!

.mini said...

callι ριxєlғcuкєя aky maa molhu meehennu!
hehe

BubbleToes said...

lavendary: nooney! calli ves ehereenu! c c below ;)

calli: hunn! mee adhi maa molhu meeheh! comment akun bodu singaa interview eh nimmaalaifi! urr chmarrt!

mini: aan ekey dhoo!hehe.

Anonymous said...

Eyy Bubble toes ...cbox eh laan v nu??

Unknown said...

hehehehehe...calli obi ingey...then...hmmm u love ur phone too dho..heheheh...nnddd...i have tagged anjelica...hehehehe.

callι guяl said...

whaaat! its better than posting it on my bloggy nu. i just answered bubble cuz she tagged me. i know im stupid. :D its not my fault!

Anonymous said...

looks liek im tagged again, thx, loooks like i m always gettin caught. :P