bak


hi my blogie n my fellow bloggers!
m bakk!
:D!

dhemme wen i typed ''hi my blogie n my fellow bloggers!'' <------ ethankolhu.., it reminded me of kuda iru primary school ga dhey speeeches! remember? (ring ring!)
"dear principal, assistant principal, supervisors (dhamaalaafa), teachers (still dhamaafa)..
and my dear friends!!
Good Morning!!
today i would like to share a few thoughts about (say) cleanliness!!"

dhoo!!
hehe
so cute.

i remembr the day i gav my very first speech...i was in grade 4...
my 'speech' was 5 sentences abt cleanliness and i practiced it
for one whole weeek!

i remember beingg soo excited..

hehe.

oke bieee!
gud 2 blog again..

:D


4 Comments:

blinkgurl said...

wellicum back.. :D

Unknown said...

welcome back...haha..yeah i do remeber those days..haha..but for me i cant hear wat they say most of the time...hehe...so its boring..hehehe..cheers.tc

.mini said...

welllcome back! and about the speeches dho, yeah i miss hearing those stuff
hehe

US GIRLS said...

welcome back! i love practicing speeches! but i hate (and when i say hate, i mean reeaally hate!) dhivehi ones! i have an obsession for english.. not dhivehi! :P